Getting Off The Train Getting Off The Train

fuckthem "front page"

fucking awsome

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

better than or as good as XIO or whatever

fuking awsome

:the Composer: :the Composer:

wow

wow my mind has been expanded and every thing was just perfect
Bravo!Bravo!

Snake!!! Snake!!!

too fast

way to fast and has been done before. Though i expect that this is an excercise in programing and not and actual game :). make shit explode and the screen vibrate and u will get wonder full revews. If u really want to know how good a game is then play it with no sound on. cuz if it is fun then welll then u have a winner.

Bob1000 responds:

like the score it went slower without the preloader

Distant horizon epi: 1 Distant horizon epi: 1

make buttons and animetion

im no programer but um i can learn how to make a button in flash in 2 sec so there is no need for crappy graphics. Story line ehh just go on line and look up grims fariy tales if u want a good story line or some thing.......

HarleyX13 responds:

how long have you been doing flash because i practically just started and the story line will develope in time it will get better. plus if you look at my trailer for it it sucks way worse than this so give this one some credit

Ultimate Adventure Ultimate Adventure

okkkkkk

learn to draw and how to program, nice try wit story but don't use some thing from ur own life make a charature to put it with.

KimboRambo responds:

"learn how to draw and how to program" - Ok.. ok. Number 1, if you read the comments you'll see that this was a school assignment, so I had to make it a story from my life. Number 2, what's wrong with the programming, it does what it's supposed to do. Number 3, I can only agree with you on the art, it's shit alright.

Morning Melody Morning Melody

NIce

good stuff btw let me know when u make Trancy in my Pantsy K ;D

-Rex-

MTLane responds:

Haha thanks bro!!

RMP - The Look Of It RMP - The Look Of It

it nice and all but

cupple of coments try recording in a room where theres a lot of sound damping aka like a closet or a small room with carpet. u will get a more pure sound that way also idk if its my speakers but u need to let the song come though more and the lerics less. but ur flow is awsome keep up the coolo work man. BTW THx for the message. :)

The Tao The Tao

NIce and Fancy Trancy In My Pantsy

LOL nice song dude. Not nessarly my thing so no DL for me but ya keep up the good work

MTLane responds:

Trancy in My Pantsy!!! Thats the next title for my new song haha thanks bro !!