Morning Melody Morning Melody

MTLane responds:

Haha thanks bro!!

RMP - The Look Of It RMP - The Look Of It

it nice and all but

cupple of coments try recording in a room where theres a lot of sound damping aka like a closet or a small room with carpet. u will get a more pure sound that way also idk if its my speakers but u need to let the song come though more and the lerics less. but ur flow is awsome keep up the coolo work man. BTW THx for the message. :)

The Tao The Tao

NIce and Fancy Trancy In My Pantsy

LOL nice song dude. Not nessarly my thing so no DL for me but ya keep up the good work

MTLane responds:

Trancy in My Pantsy!!! Thats the next title for my new song haha thanks bro !!

Masterful Skilled Man Masterful Skilled Man

No Vocals

Melody is vocal enugh

RugHead responds:

Okay, I will consider your measly opinion.
BUT REMEMBER THIS!!!
....er.......

Brick Music Brick Music

Acid mabe....

Ya....... cool that u can make that sound though

Only When It Matters Only When It Matters

Loves it Smooth and Slick i do

The pauses bother me but over all i loves it

SouthPawStyle responds:

i hate the pause too, but its the only way the sample stays correct and doesnt "fall off the beat" or it doesnt match with the beat

Legend Of Zelda -Remix- Legend Of Zelda -Remix-

NO MORE REMIXESS OF ZELDA

............... Periods.........

Nakisima responds:

Well, sure there's loads of them, but does that mean I can't have a go? Maybe I thought I could do a little better than some of the others. You forget that it's sites like this that give us a perfect format to express how we want things to look and sound. I'm sorry you feel that way, but the title was clear and gave you no obligation to take some time out of what I'm sure is a hectic life and post that just because you've heard it too much.

Period.

-Nakisima

Madness Theme - Uprising Madness Theme - Uprising

Copyer

lmao its like the song manson did for resident evil omg. lol but what ever dont meen that this song sucks. I can sill imagin a blood soked face wit this shit

Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N) Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N)

wow

the first 30 sec reminded me of like michal jackson for some f-n reason wich is awsome. lol but over all I love the masterfull incorperation of classical techno to give it that "sorta" matrix like feel. You guys are awsome. I wish i had 1/100 your talent and dedication. O one last thing the story (song progression) told by this song is awsome.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks so much for the review! We intend to really develop on this style as it's pretty unique. We've got 3 distinct different styles and we're looking to pursue each differently.

Check out our myspace for more of our recent (higher quality) songs! Thanks again!

I'm hXc BITCH I'm hXc BITCH

Dominatrix

I can a imagin a hard core Dominatrix dancing to this song. ON the side note i heard a police sinren go off out side my building and it fit perfectly with this song.Just something to consider putting in