Snake!!! Snake!!!

too fast

way to fast and has been done before. Though i expect that this is an excercise in programing and not and actual game :). make shit explode and the screen vibrate and u will get wonder full revews. If u really want to know how good a game is then play it with no sound on. cuz if it is fun then welll then u have a winner.

Bob1000 responds:

like the score it went slower without the preloader

Distant horizon epi: 1 Distant horizon epi: 1

make buttons and animetion

im no programer but um i can learn how to make a button in flash in 2 sec so there is no need for crappy graphics. Story line ehh just go on line and look up grims fariy tales if u want a good story line or some thing.......

HarleyX13 responds:

how long have you been doing flash because i practically just started and the story line will develope in time it will get better. plus if you look at my trailer for it it sucks way worse than this so give this one some credit

Ultimate Adventure Ultimate Adventure

okkkkkk

learn to draw and how to program, nice try wit story but don't use some thing from ur own life make a charature to put it with.

KimboRambo responds:

"learn how to draw and how to program" - Ok.. ok. Number 1, if you read the comments you'll see that this was a school assignment, so I had to make it a story from my life. Number 2, what's wrong with the programming, it does what it's supposed to do. Number 3, I can only agree with you on the art, it's shit alright.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

fuck yea i did all teh levels

yes i finaly finished this addicting game. Now i want the real one

AN Escape Series #2 AN Escape Series #2

def eazer did this one i like 7 min my second try

def eazer did this one i like 7 min my second try

StormWinds StormWinds

Sound Efects

um where were the exploding sound efects ya i know this is a flash game and all but i still need sound. overall very good thoungh. the machingun is the primary wepon thoungh.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Fuck yea

dude this could be the start of some thing great. Normaly flash shooters are hard to control but this was something different. The controls were tight even if my celeron proccesor couldn't keep up. "sobs" :( but a very well done and great game cant wait to see if there is a sequal. o and one thing add points and survile mode so that we can see howlong we can play this thing. Fuck yea dude. Zip it up and zip it out YEAAAAAAa